Loading, please white Loading,
please wait...
Friday 20 August, 2010

The Pretty Green Desert Boots have arrived

The long awaited Pretty Green Desert Boots have arrived and are shipping immediately.

Liam worked closely with the Clarks Originals design team in Somerset to develop a Pretty Green version of the classic Desert Boot. He had a clear vision of what he wanted; though still carrying the signature Originals design, the boot has a wider and more rounded toe and lower heel, creating a slimmer profile than the original.

Clarks Originals have looked to long standing family tanners, the Steads Tannery of Leeds and sourced the premium Janus Butt suede. This stands out for its quality, butter soft tactility and a beautifully textured finish.

Available in Green, Black, Brown and Champagne.

Click to view the Desert Boots

Members Comments (22)

Cecilia Levratto Friday 20 August, 2010 1:41 p.m.

I LOVE THEM!!! THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!! KISSES FROM URUGUAY!

Chris Wilson Friday 20 August, 2010 2:31 p.m.

if anyone is thinking of buying these - don't think - just buy - they are brilliant.

Wesley Fleet Friday 20 August, 2010 5:56 p.m.

these dessies are F*CKIN MINT!!!....the absolute b0llocks!!!....this label is the business man!! keep it comin PG. L4E ;-)

Marc Culley Friday 20 August, 2010 6:10 p.m.

How magic does the A/W clothing look !!! The Suit looks top Class. Infact Pretty Green is Top Class

Dominic Chevrier Friday 20 August, 2010 11:51 p.m.

Just order a green pair. Cant wait to wear it. Just amaZing i will go at the clarks booth at my next shoe show and show them ! Yep i'm a sales rep onnshoes and clothing industry . Will fit great with the olive parka. Rock on !

Dominic Chevrier Friday 20 August, 2010 11:56 p.m.

Ok stopvthe clocks ... Those preview pictures of fall 2010 collection are just amazing . Liam look in shape .Dont forget Q name him : the greatest ...i wil go shop in london after last Ian Brown Show in Manchester . Sorry i from Montreal ...

Dominic Chevrier Saturday 21 August, 2010 12:08 a.m.

Anybody is going to see Ian Brown on dec. 17 ? We ( pretty green fan) should met there and have a f... G great time. I'm on .. From Montreal. Got my ticket. Lets communicate : dominic chevrier on facebook. Love pretty green !

Michelle Durkin Saturday 21 August, 2010 5:59 p.m.

got the white desert wellies,mod as f*#k! Tony Liverpool

Joseph Curry Saturday 21 August, 2010 7:11 p.m.

PG you are at your peak, make sure you stay up there, Live Forever Liam, hope Beady Eye music stands out just as much as this has done.

jacqueline darnell Monday 23 August, 2010 3:25 p.m.

take me hat of to ya,they are ace boots shame i have the green ones, to big proper booing now,any 1 got a 7.5 to change for an 8, plus the jeans are thee bollocks

Tony Parry Monday 23 August, 2010 5:28 p.m.

There just clarks desert boots with a prettygreen logo on, lova ya liam but ya not foolin me mate!

Richard Turnbull Monday 23 August, 2010 8:12 p.m.

Was on holiday when the store launched so missed out on the opening! I popped in last week for the first time to check it out and pick up a pair of the brown dessert boots and a pair of jeans. Everyone must own a pair of the black jeans as they are mega! Whilst I was there I also bought the flyfront mac which had been taken off the online store so it was well worth the visit. Great store, great staff, great clothes, thanks to all at PG

Wesley Fleet Monday 23 August, 2010 9:05 p.m.

tony, they've never made any secret of the fact they are based on clarks version, but with mods, lower heal, slimmer profile, so retain the original comfort but look better. PG stamp on it. they even come with clarks logo stamped inside them and a small clarks original booklet....so don't think they're trying to fool anybody.

Dominic Chevrier Tuesday 24 August, 2010 2:17 a.m.

Just recieve my desert booth today and the fit is different than the original.Very confy.Lov eit !

Richard Wednesday 25 August, 2010 4:44 p.m.

Anyone that is actually lucky enough to have these already, if i wear an 11 in the Clarks ones, will that size be good enough in the PG ones?? Also, has anyone got any ideas of when i'll be able to get my hands on a pair, i'm desperate for the black ones.

Dominic Chevrier Thursday 26 August, 2010 2:55 a.m.

RICHARD: I TRY THE CLARKS IN STORE AND IT IS THE SAME SIZE.DONT FORGET THOSE ARE UK SIZE.I HAD TO ORDER AN 8 FOR A 9 US.HOPE YOU GET A PAIR FOR YOURSELF.THERE VERY COMFY !

Richard Thursday 26 August, 2010 11:25 a.m.

The reason i want them is that they are a slimmer fit and slightly lower on the ankle which suits me better. Just getting hold of a black pair is like trying to get hold of rocking horse poop...I'm reaching a point now where i might actually order the Champagne ones, although i know that they will get ruined after one night in the boozer.

Michael McAllister Saturday 28 August, 2010 1:33 a.m.

I bouight the black ones, I am now ordering them in every colour, liam, they are awesome mate, Pretty Green is class gear, Id rather pay the extra everyones moaning about than have shi.te gear! 10/10 for me! Live Forever.

john gilham Monday 30 August, 2010 3:20 p.m.

Brought every colour !

Guest Wednesday 08 September, 2010 6:28 p.m.

I TRIED TO BYE THEM BUT THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK ALLREADY. WHY SO LITTLE? WILL THE ADD MORE?

shaun byrne Saturday 27 November, 2010 3:21 p.m.

i have brought the brown and black desert boots they are top. look so smart with a pair of pretty green jeans and the green parka

GARETH FINAL Tuesday 22 March, 2011 8:02 p.m.

got my black ones the other day and they rock!

Featured News