Win 5x Tickets for Paul Weller at the Royal Albert Hall for Teenage Cancer Trust
Monday 06 March, 2017
We’re offering fans of Pretty Green the chance to win themselves and four friends the chance to see Paul Weller at the Royal Albert Hall on Friday 31st March. With an entire box to yourselves you’ll enjoy an evening of the modfather supported by Stereophonics frontman Kelly Jones, all for the benefit of the Teenage Cancer Trust.
To enter, all you have to do is:
- Like our Facebook page and
- Comment on this Facebook post and tag the four people you’d like to take by 23:59pm on Thursday 23rd March
We’ll pick a winner and message them on Facebook on Friday 24th March. Please note: the prize cannot be exchanged for cash and we do not provide expenses, travel or food/drinks for the night, just the tickets.
‘It's important to support the continuously incredible work that Teenage Cancer Trust does. It’s an honour to be able to perform for them and hopefully help raise money for teenagers when they need it the most.’ - Paul Weller
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is for the chance to win 5x tickets for Paul Weller’s Teenage Cancer Trust gig at the Royal Albert Hall at 7.30pm on Friday 31st March 2017.
2. The prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash, products or any other reward.
3. Pretty Green reserves the right to end the competition or change any of these terms and conditions at any time and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Winner will be announced on the original post as soon as they have confirmed they have accepted the tickets.
5. Only tickets are provided as the prize, expenses, travel, drinks etc are not.
6. The tickets will be posted to the winner as soon as they have accepted the prize.