Pretty Green partners with Q Magazine for the Q Awards 2018, sponsoring
Since the Q Awards began in 1990, they have become one of Britain's biggest and best publicised music awards. This prestigious event saw the likes of Skepta, Rag ‘n’ Bone man and Kasabian triumph in categories voted for by the public last year.
Wolf Alice will be headlining at this year's ceremony which will take place at the Roundhouse, Camden on 17th October.
Furthermore you have the chance to be part of the event as
Pretty Green have 2 VIP tickets to give away, including front seats, a 3 course dinner and £200 shopping spree. For a chance to win register your email below: *COMPETITION NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR ENTERING*
Voting for the Q awards 2018 is open -
. vote for your winners here
Click here for Terms & Conditions*
Terms & Conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain only, aged 18 years or over, except employees of Pretty Green Limited (“Pretty Green”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via (url here) and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Pretty Green Prize Draw Winner within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 9th September 2018.
6. The winner will be contacted by Pretty Green by email within 7 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The winning entrant will win a £200 voucher to spend in-store and online at PrettyGreen.com as well as VIP table tickets for two to Q Awards ceremony including a 3 course meal and after-show gig with special performance from Wolf Alice. Travel or expenses or any other costs are not included.
8. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Pretty Green.
10. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
11. By entering this competition you consent to Pretty Green and Q Magazine contacting you with future offers and promotions. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time. Personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from Pretty Green only.
12. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.