We're giving you the chance to win a £500 Gift Voucher + VIP package for two for Neighbourhood Weekender Festival. The ideal way to kick off summer.
Competition running for UK residents only.
To win this prize:
Visit this post on our Instagram page.
1. Tag a mate. Each new tag counts as a new entry, so get stuck in.
2. Follow @prettygreenltd
Winner announced on Tuesday 10th May and will be contacted by @prettygreenltd verified account.
Stay vigilant of fake accounts.
Good luck! #prettygreen
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be the 9th May 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Pretty Green reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time.
- The prize is as follows: 2x VIP Tickets to attend Neighbourhood Weekender Festival 2022 & 1x £500.00 Pretty Green Voucher. Product exclusions will apply.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A Winner will be chosen at random by a member of the Pretty Green team. The winner will be announced Tuesday, May 10th.
- The winner will be notified on social media and has 5 days to respond. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Pretty Green will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name to be announced via social channels. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any tickets allocated, sold, or offered for sale in breach of these special conditions may be canceled and invalidated.