To celebrate the launch of our ‘Shall We Take A Trip?’ campaign we’re asking you to share your musical memories with us. We want to hear all about those first outfits you put together, the special moment of seeing your heroes on stage for the first time and what these memories mean to you. Each week we’ll be choosing the best one and giving the winner an equally memorable £100 gift voucher.
Competition ends midnight Thursday 8th September. Winners will be contacted weekly.
For a chance to win, submit your memory below:
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENTRIES
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be the 8th September 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Pretty Green reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time.
- The prize is as follows: A total of 4x £100.00 Pretty Green Vouchers, which can be redeemed online at prettygren.com. Product exclusions will apply.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A Winner will be chosen at random by a member of the Pretty Green team. Winners will be announced weekly between August 18th - September 15th.
- The winner will be notified via email and has 5 days to respond. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Pretty Green will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.