Only 9 left in stock
Author: Adam, Rhiannon
Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
Dimensions: 230 x 177 mm
Polaroid: The Missing Manual is the go-to resource for all lovers of instant photography. Divided into two main parts, ‘Camera and Film Format Guide’ and ‘Creative Techniques’, it offers a comprehensive introduction to instant photography, including:
• A wide-ranging overview of instant cameras and compatible accessories and film
• Tips on what to buy and where to buy it
• How to adapt equipment and preserve the life of your images
• Easy step-by-step guides to a wide range of image manipulations, accompanied by visual showcases of the work of the very best Polaroid photographers
• Extensive resources section, complete with film compatibility guide, a list of stockists and safety information
Polaroid: The Missing Manual provides photographers, art students and vintage camera enthusiasts with the knowledge and skills to push the boundaries of what a Polaroid photograph can be.
A highly accessible, complete course in Polaroid photography and its myriad potential applications, equally suitable for the beginner or expert photographer.
- Product Code A7AMU0804A632-BOOK