Gift Voucher & E-Voucher FAQ
What is a Pretty Green Gift Voucher?
- Is delivered to you as a physical card or issued in-store
- Can be used instead of money at prettygreen.com or Pretty Green official stores (e.g. not at House of Fraser concessions stores)
- Is available to customers in the UK only
- Is valid for 12 months from date of purchase or date of issue
- Can be bought in multiples of £25 or £50.
What is a Pretty Green E-Voucher?
- Is delivered to you via email immediately after purchase
- Can be used instead of money at prettygreen.com only
- Cannot be used in any Pretty Green stores
- Is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Can be purchased in multiples of £10.
Where can I purchase a Pretty Gift Voucher / E-Voucher?
Gift Vouchers and E-Vouchers are currently ONLY available to purchase online here.
How do I receive my Pretty Green Gift Voucher / E-Voucher?
- Gift Vouchers are physical cards that will be sent via post/courier to the delivery address you specify when you order.
- E-Vouchers are specially generated codes which are emailed to you immediately after you purchase.
As with the physical Gift Voucher, the E-Voucher is the responsibility of the purchaser and the recipient. Prior to purchase the purchaser must ensure that the shipping address and recipient email is accurate. Pretty Green cannot accept responsibility for Gift Vouchers and E-Vouchers that are used by someone else other than the specified recipient.
If you experience any problems when receiving an E-Voucher you should report it to our Customer Care team as soon as possible.
How can I redeem my Pretty Green Gift Voucher / E-Voucher?
- Each Gift Voucher / E-Voucher must be used within 12 months from date of purchase
- If you are shopping online you must enter the Gift Voucher or E-Voucher code at checkout
- If you are shopping in an official Pretty Green store you must bring your physical Gift Voucher with you to be redeemed at the checkout.
If you experience any problems when redeeming your Gift Voucher / E-Voucher please contact our Customer Care team who will be happy to assist you.
How long are Pretty Green Gift Voucher / E-Vouchers valid for?
- Gift Vouchers / E-Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase and are non-refundable
- If the Gift Voucher / E-Voucher has not been redeemed within this time it will expire
- Refer to the confirmation email for the Gift Voucher / E-Voucher for the date of expiry.
I have purchased a Pretty Green E-Voucher but haven’t received it?
It is possible that the Pretty Green E-Voucher may be filtered by some email services preventing it from reaching the purchasers / recipients inbox. It is advised that the purchaser / recipient check their junk/spam folder within their email inbox to ensure the E-Voucher has not been redirected.
Pretty Green cannot accept responsibility if an E-Voucher is not delivered because of extraneous factors out of our control. If you experience any problems when receiving a Pretty Green E-Voucher you should report it to our Customer Care team as soon as possible.
I have entered the wrong email address for the recipient of the Pretty Green E-Voucher, what can I do?
As it is your responsibility to ensure the recipients email address is accurate, Pretty Green cannot accept responsibility for E-Vouchers that are used by someone else other than the specified recipient of the email. Any problems should be reported to our Customer Care team as soon as possible.
I have purchased an item using a Pretty Green Gift Voucher / E-Voucher but require a refund, what can I do?
If you are entitled to a refund under our returns policy, the value of the Pretty Green Gift Voucher / E-Voucher used will be refunded to the original unique code issued. Any remaining money will be refunded to the original credit or debit card used to complete the transaction.